Users using the Apple products and having a reaction like Mac might be going through some difficulty. They may try to unearth the reason why it is happening? Is that there is any problem in their purchased item or something else? But, customer should not think of it as the fault is not of them. This default has been caused by the company itself. Still, we are there to assist as a mac customer service.
The reason why it has happened is that the port has been disabled involuntarily. In order to correct it, mac help is there for all the users. To fix the snag, here are the simple steps:
- In the Menu bar, click the Apple and then select the System Information.
- Then under the software option, select the installation option.
- Then check the version number plus incompatible kernel extension configuration data.
In this manner, user will come to know the detail of the version you are using. Similarly, to update the kernel extension configuration data over Wi-Fi, just follow the given points:
- Under the application folder, the utilities folder can be found by opening the terminal.
- By typing the given text, then click on the return button.
- Then just enter the system password and click return.
- Go to the terminal in the menu bar.
- From the terminal, click on the quit terminal option.
- Then by moving to the menu bar and selecting Apple, just restart it.
Similarly, if user wants to restore Ethernet connectivity without Wi-Fi, just follow the under steps:
- Restart the Mac and hold the option of Command +R.
- Just release the Command +R when the sign of Apple appears.
- Then just click disk utility and select the continue option.
- In the same manner, just choose the option of hard dr-Aive.
- From the file option, go to unlock button.
- Then before clicking on the unlock option, enter your password.
- Now then go to unmount under file option.
- Just go to disk utility and then click on quit disk utility.
- From the utilities option, choose the terminal point.
- Then just enter the text and again from terminal, quit the terminal point.
- In order to move ahead, from the OS X utilities, quit the OS X utilities.
- Then click restart after selecting your hard drive.
As you have done all the settings, but how will you check if it has been done or not? Do these steps for it:
- Select the network from system preferences.
- Note that your Ethernet status should be connected.
So, these are all the steps to fix the Ethernet issue. Still, if any of the users is getting the problem anywhere, contact us through mac support number. Just come to us as we are sitting here 24*7 for our users only. You will never regret as the glitch will be fixed on time. Now, just check if your Ethernet is not connected, then by going through these actions, you will be able to solve it.